Use the most affordable, friendly and familiar solution for the reverse engineering.
– Desiging new parts for already existing geometry have never been so easy.
– Import, moderate and adjust the highest resolution data from 3D scanner in Solidworks.
– Create CAD model of existing parts or change them accurately
– Work with cloud of points or triangle meshes
– Process the captured data using intuitive and familiar Solidworks interface
– Create 2D documentation of already existing parts.
– Work using others Solidworks modules and libraries in the same time
Geomagic for Solidworks is a plug in that allows users to import scans results and work directly in SOLIDWORKS. It also enables you to carry out advanced reverse engineering
The most important features:
- ability to work on large date from 3D scanner
- many tools for edition results of 3D scanning
- quickly classify Region Groups
- aligment tools
- mesh cross sections
- tools for creating solid CAD
- tools for creating surface CAD
Geomagic® for SOLIDWORKS® is the industry’s most complete integrated Scan-to-SolidWorks model solution. Reduce the time required to build complex 3D models of real world objects by directly scanning or importing scan data into SOLIDWORKS. The advanced, automated wizards quickly and easily create accurate sketches, surfaces or feature-based editable solid parts inside SOLIDWORKS.
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS is a software toolset that plugs directly into your SOLIDWORKS environment giving you advanced capabilities to make tools point clouds and polygons more usable in your design process. You can import data or scan directly in SOLIDWORKS and use the feature extraction wizards to extract CAD sketches, surfaces and solids.
Use proven industry-leading tools from Geomagic directly inside your SOLIDWORKS environment. Easily create solid, feature-based parts using the precise scan registration, automated smoothing, mesh editing, auto sketch creation and intelligent extraction of feature tools implemented inside SOLIDWORKS. Make use of deviation analysis tools along-side your modeling process to confidently create CAD bodies that are accurate to your input scan data.
Create products that cannot be designed without reverse engineering. Build components that integrate perfectly with existing products or customized parts that require a perfect fit with the human body. Use proven industry-leading tools from Geomagic to make organic shapes useful in your SOLIDWORKS environment. Capture the design intent of complex geometry that cannot be measured any other way.
Create solid parts with Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS. The combination of mesh editing and point cloud processing, automatic and guided feature extraction and accurate and fast exact surface fitting to organic 3D scans help create useful feature-based solid models. Now, you can scan virtually anything and create manufacturing-ready designs.
Find out more how EnduroTech is using SMARTTECH 3D scanners with Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS to design dedicated motorcycle accessories.