Geomagic Control delivers the highest accuracy, speed and comprehensive, automated reporting on the quality of as-built parts for first-article inspection, production inspection, and supplier management using CMM and laser scanning tools. The software delivers CAD importer tools and airfoil analysis at no charge to help manufacturers rapidly increase product and manufacturing quality, identify process issues and build productivity. Advanced GD&T, probing and dimensional inspection functions enable fast and precise measurement of parts, and Geomagic Control includes intelligent creation of reports in 3D PDF.
The Geomagic Control Automation Platform delivers the power to streamline almost every process, reduce human interaction in measurements and recording, decrease measuring time, and markedly enhance R&R results. Geomagic Control customers can dramatically cut production line downtime, increase accuracy and improve part quality during and after manufacturing.
Parts manufacturers of every type use Geomagic Control to verify the integrity of manufactured parts and to quickly identify issues that occur during manufacturing. Using non-contact scanning (offline and inline), CMMs, probes and CT scanners, measurements can be quickly taken, analyzed and reported.
Aerospace manufacturers use Geomagic Control extensively to measure advanced turbine blade design specs, including twist, mean camber line, maximum thickness, lead trailing edge and trailing edge radius. With Geomagic Control’s Airfoil analysis available at no charge, customers can benefit from the unique speed and functionality of the software without additional fees and unexpected integration requirements.
Mold and Tool Making
Mold makers and toolmakers benefit by using Geomagic Control to verify the accuracy of molds, tools and dies as they are created. Where the human eye might not detect slight blemishes, Geomagic Control can easily identify and show where errors exist, thus reducing the risks of faulty manufacturing.
Medical Manufacturing and Procedures
Whether checking new medical implants for accuracy or measuring and analyzing worn parts to improve designs, Geomagic Control plays a significant role in improving quality, especially in the area of custom medical manufacturing. Recent advances in medical CT scanning also make it feasible to check the progress of remedial surgery – like orthodontic procedures – quickly and painlessly.
- Free, integrated 3D CAD importers including PMI data such as GD&T and reference geometry for CATIA, NX, SOLIDWORKS and Creo Elements/Pro (Pro/ENGINEER), including import of Model-Based Definition (MBD) annotations at no additional charge
- Support for all industry-standard hardware devices and extensive file format support
- Direct interfaces for many popular metrology devices
- 3D PDF reporting tools
- Advanced Reporting Toolset
- Automatic alignment based on feature recognition
- Robust GD&T functionality, standard dimensioning, and reference geometry creation
- Unique probing and feature tools for rapid reference geometry creation with mouse or probing device
- Best-in-class automation platform and scripting, includes multiple inspection functionalities
- 2D and 3D dimensioning
- State-of-the-art GD&T functions
- Airfoil analysis
SMARTTECH Sp. z o.o. is an authorized and recommended Geomagic software dealer in Poland.
We offer software trainings in 1-3 days with possibility to undergo training at SMARTTECH or clients headquater