The conference aims to familiarize participants with 3D technology application in national heritage preservation, digitalization and archivisation. For more information about 3D technology application please visit this link. The conference is free of charge but requires registration through the application form, which is available below.
- 8:30 AM – Registration
- 9:00 – Official welcome
- 9:30 – 3D virtualization and archivization
- 10:00 – 3D scanners: presentation of the technology and potential applications for archaeology as well as museology
- 10:30 – Virtual research on artifacts
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:15 – 3D printing of artifact copies
- 11:45 – Flatbed scanners and digitalization
- 12:15 – Digital archivization and virtual museums
- 12:45 – Innovative use of new technologies in archivization
- 13:15 – Free talks during lunch time
- 14:00 – Presentations of invited speakers from national heritage preservation and archaeological industries
- 15:00 – Digitization workshops
- 16:00 – End of the conference
17 May 2017
The Cardinal Wyszyński University, Information Technology Center of Social Science, Wóycickiego 1/3 street, Warsaw
Marcin Lewandowski, Head of Measurement & Application Department (SMARTTECH)
Agata Pietrzak, Key Account Manager (SMARTTECH)
Jacek Korzeniewski – 3D Printing Expert (Canon)
Beata Resler – 2D archivization specialist (Digital Center)
BOOK YOUR SEAT
* The participation in conference is free, but the number of seats is limited. The order of entries is determined by the date of submission.
Read more about CANON.
Read more about application of 3D scanning in archaeology and museology.
Read more about UKSW.