Forbes Diamonds 2016 – The aim of the Forbes’ Diamonds ranking is to recognize companies that are characterized by high quality management, professionalism and dynamic development, as well as a very good quality of its products.
Companies that increase their worth the quickest land on the Forbes Diamond list. Data used for the evaluation include, among others, sales, net income, value of fixed assets, of the inventories, receivables and capital investments.
- Distinction for MICRON3D Robotized on XX Fair of Industrial Measuring Technology CONTROL-STOM in Kielce.
- Main Award -Golden medal on fair championship – XIX Fairs of Industrial Measurement Methods and Touchless Scanning – CONTROL-TECH 2014 for the new scanner product line MICRON3D.
- MERCURIUS GEDANESIS medal for the best product shown of fairs Technicon Innowacje – new scanner product line- scan3D UNIVERSE
- Main Award -Golden medal on fair championship – XVIII Fairs of industrial measurement methods and touchless scanning – CONTROL-TECH 2013 for the new scanner product line scan3D UNIVERSE.
- The Main Prize – a gold medal in the Fair Competition in the category of measurement and control equipment for 3D scanner 3D scan DUAL VOLUME software Rapidform XOR. – Fair CONTROLTECH 2012.
- Silver Laurel in the National Competition “Laurel Award for Innovation of Staszic” for a new 3d scanner in white LED light technology and two independent measurement volumes – scan3D DUAL VOLUME
- Distinction at 4th International Fair of Tools and Methods of Virtual Processing – WIRTOTECHNOLOGIA TOOLEX 2011
- Gold Wawel Dragon award in measure-control apparatus category – EUROTOOL / Blach-Tech-Expo 2011 Karków.
- Distinction in XII International Fair of Plastics and Rubber Processing – PLASTPOL 2008
- Gold Medal in 36. International Exhibition of Inventions, New Technic and Products in Geneva 2008, April 2008
- Award of the Minister of Science and Higher Education for the promotion of inventions at the XIV National Show – Giełda Wynalazków, Warsaw- March 2007
- 55th Gold Medal World Exhibition of Innovation, Research and New Technology in Brussels EUREKA’2006 – November 2006
- Gold Medal at the Poznan Fair Mach-Tool 2005
- Gold Medal Kielce Control-Tech Fair 2005 in competition for the most innovative product
- Distinction in the competition of the Polish Product of the Future 2005, organized by the PARP
- Congratulatory letter from President Aleksander Kwasniewski – December 2005
- Congratulatory letter from Prime Minister Kazimierz Marcinkiewicz – December 2005