For 5 years SMARTTECH has been cooperating with the biggest museum in Poland, promoting 3D scanners as modern tool to archive precious objects. Our touchless measurement methods and 3D scanners are formed as a result research with (among others) National Museum of Archeology in Warsaw and Museum in Wilanow (Warsaw).
- Museal object 3D Measurement service: for archiving and multimedia. Creating virtual passport of museal object for insurance and deviation control.
- Specialized 3D scanners for digitizing museum objects – MICRON3D color: We are the only producer of touchless measurement systems adjusted to museum specifications
Our scanners work in:
- National Marine Museum in Gdansk – https://sketchfab.com/nmm
- National Museum of Agriculture and Food Industry in Szreniawa Poland.
- Warsaw University Institute of Archeology.
- National Prehistory Museum in Taiwan
SMARTTECH3Dmeasure (software included with the system) allows to:
- make a accurate analysis of object
- develop virtual cross-section
- measurement in 2D cross-section in any position
- create full characteristic of an object
- create visualization for presentation on websites
- create object copy based on 3D scanning (e.g. by using 3D printers)
Examples of digitalization
SMARTTECH3D PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR MUSEUMS AND ARCHEOLOGY